This is a gentle reminder that we are keen to publish the next issue in April 2024. We continue to interrogate the relationship between academic research and professional practice. We invite authors to foreground the complexities of information gathering processes with contemporary knowledge systems that impact professional practice, research and the overlapping endeavours that bring us together.
Landscape Review is interested in contributions for the next issue that focus on, but are not limited to:
- knowledges beyond the Eurocentric paradigm;
- impacts of artificial intelligence on research and professional practice;
- critical reflections on using new information sources;
- barriers and enablers to finding meaningful information for projects;
- information gathering tools and methods for projects;
- secondary information sources and their uses;
- key issues tackled by both researchers and practitioners.
Deadline: 01 November 2023Read more about Reminder - Call for Papers - Contemporary Knowledge Systems in Research-Practice